다음주 FIB 예상출제 문제입니다.

다음주 FIB 예상출제 문제입니다.

16 Ston 16 2,761 2018.01.06 14:47

안녕하세요 다음주 FIB 예상 출제 문제입니다. 중국 친구가 보내준 자료인데 정말 나올지는 모르겠지만 참고하시라는 의미에서 올려봅니다. 

Job of a doctor (healthcare)

In the fast-changing world of modern healthcare, the job of a doctor is more and more like the job of chief executive. The people who run hospitals and physicians' practices don’t just need to know medicine. They must also be able to balance budgets, motivate a large and diverse staff and make difficult marketing and legal decisions.

Just in time

‘Just-in-time’, is a management philosophy and not a technique. It originally referred to the production of goods to meet customer demand exactly, in time, quality and quantity, whether the ‘customer’ is the final purchaser of the product or another process further along the production line. It has now come to mean producing with minimum waste

Edison

Like Ben Franklin, Thomas Alva Edison was both a scientist and an inventor. Born in 1847, Edison would see tremendous change take place in his lifetime. He was also to be responsible for making many of those changes occur. When Edison was born, society still thought of electricity as a novelty, a fad. By the time he died, entire cities were lit by electricity. Much of the credit for that progress goes to Edison. In his lifetime, Edison patented 1,093 inventions, earning him the nickname "The Wizard of Menlo Park" The most famous of his inventions was the incandescent light bulb.Besides the light bulb, Edison developed the phonograph and the "kinetoscope", a small box for viewing moving films. He also improved upon the original design of the stock ticker, the telegraph, and Alexander Graham Bell's telephone. He believed in hard work, sometimes working twenty hours a day. Edison was quoted as saying, "Genius is one percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration." In tribute to this important American, electric lights in the United States were dimmed for one minute on October 21, 1931, a few days after his death.

English class

There were twenty-six freshmen majoring in English at Beijing Language Institute in the class of 1983, I was assigned to Group Two with another eleven boys and girls who had come from big cities in China. I was told that language study required smallness so that we would get more attention from the skillful teachers. The better the school, the smaller the class.

I realized that my classmates were already all talking in English, simple sentences tossed out to each other in their red-faced introductions and carefree chatting. Their intonations were curving and dramatic and their pronunciation refined and accurate. But as I stretched to catch the drips and drops of their humming dialogue, I couldn't understand it all, only that it was English. Those words now flying before me sounded a little familiar. I had read them and tried to speak them, but I had never heard them spoken back to me in such a speedy, fluent manner. My big plan of beating the city folks was thawing before my eyes.

Job-hunting

When it comes to job-hunting, first impressions are critical. Remember, you are marketing a product - yourself - to a potential employer. The first thing the employer sees when greeting you is your attire; thus, you must make every effort to have the proper dress for the type of job you are seeking. Will dressing properly get you the job? Of course not, but it will give you a competitive edge and a positive first impression.

How should you dress? Dressing conservatively is always the safest route, but you should also try and do a little investigating of your prospective employer so that what you wear to the interview makes you look as though you fit in with the organization. If you overdress (which is rare but can happen) or under dress (the more likely scenario), the potential employer may feel that you don't care enough about the job.

Author

Lv.16 16 Ston  실버
2,721 (68.4%)

Hello

Comments

8 JayJay 2018.01.06 14:50
감사합니다 좋은자료 잘볼게요!!!
16 Ston 2018.01.06 14:51
꼭 나왔으면 좋겠네요. :)
8 JayJay 2018.01.06 14:54
제발요..ㅎ
14 flyingJ 2018.01.06 15:20
감사합니다!! 나왔음 좋겠네여~
1 HappyCC 2018.01.06 15:32
저 다음주 시험인데 이믄제 꼭 나왔으면 좋겟네요
3 Daria 2018.01.07 12:53
언제보시나요ㅠㅠ?
8 457end 2018.01.06 19:15
저도 다음주에보는데 1문제라도 나왔으면 좋겠네여 ㅋㅋ
좋은 정보 감사합니다~~
16 Ston 2018.01.06 19:27
모두들 잘 보셨으면 좋겠네요 :)
18 삶은꼴뚜기 2018.01.06 23:25
좋은 정보 감사합니다!!
8 Tryer 2018.01.07 03:15
자료 감사합니다... 다다음주 예상문제도 좀....... 제가 시험이라서요~~~~ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
16 Ston 2018.01.10 20:46
보니까 생각보다 적중률이 낮은데 괜찮으신가요?? 상관없으시다면 올릴께요 :)
8 Tryer 2018.01.11 21:24
Ston 님 답글 감사합니다... 님의 능력을 믿습니다 올려주시면 감사히 보겟습니다 감사합니다....
12 리디아 2018.01.07 09:00
Thank you so much, good luck everyone. Fingers cross!!!
6 stellayu 2018.01.07 10:29
저 담주 시험인데.. 꼭 나왔음 좋겠네요~ 감사해요!!^^
11 빅토르정 2018.01.08 01:27
그냥 전체 단어들을 전부 다 유심히 보겠습니다. 정말 좋은 자료 감사합니다.
12 리디아 2018.01.16 00:34
잡헌팅 실제 시험에 나왔어요 덕분에 리딩이 생각보다 잘 나왔구요 감사합니다. 실제 시험에서 만났을때의 짜릿함이란 .. 다시한번 감사해용