4 katrina89 0 4,895 2018.08.22 09:12

안녕하세요 많은 분들이 올려주신 템플릿 참고해서

문제 및 해결점도 외우기 쉽게 템플릿을 조금 수정해봤는데

장단점 템플릿은 다른분들이 올려주신 템플릿이구여

문제 및 해결점을 저정도만 변형해서 해도 될런지.. 짜집기 해서 너무 억지스럽지 않은지 한번 확인 부탁드립니다 ㅠㅠ

목표점수는 60점 입니다 .

----------------------

장단점 

With the rise of urbanisation and technology development across the world, 주제N has become the subject of heated debate. While it is possible to claim that 주제N provides various benefits such as 예시, others maintain that the substantial side effects of 주제N spark off the controversy over the potential impacts of this trend on disadvantages over the past years. In this essay, I shall elaborate on my point of view by analysing both sides of the argument with my experience before deducing a proper conclusion.

First of all, it is generally acknowledged that 주제N provides a number of merits. For example, 주제N has comprehensively contributed to the advancement of the subject such as culture and a human lifestyle in many ways. It can also be argued that 주제N관련 is beneficial for young generation as well as adults who are/want 상황에 있는.

On the other hand, those who argued for 주제N have a different perspective and demonstrate convincingly that it can actually have a negative impact on 상황. Moreover, there are multifarious concerns such as 예시(문제,걱정,상황) and those can be a significant factor to be considered.

To sum up, considering what has been discussed above, it is my opinion that far-reaching positive effects which have brought to the society far outweigh the negative effects. Therefore, I strongly recommend that to keep this trend for the future although it will undoubtedly be associated with negative consequences, societies should take conscious steps to mitigate these potential problems.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

문제 및 해결점

With the rise of urbanisation and technology development across the world, 주제N has become the subject of heated debate. While it is possible to claim that 주제N provides various benefits such as 예시, others maintain that the substantial side effects of 주제N spark off the controversy over the potential impacts of this trend on disadvantages over the past years. Although there will undoubtedly be some negative consequences of this trend, societies can take steps to mitigate/alleviate these potential problems.

First of all, those who argued for 주제N have a negative perspective and demonstrate convincingly that it can actually have a negative impact on 상황. Moreover, there are multifarious concerns such as 예시(문제,걱정,상황) and those can be a significant factor to be considered.

Though these problems may seem comples, individuals can take several steps to help solve them. The key solution to this issue is to V해결책. Citizens could also V해결행동. A third solution might be to V해결행동.

In conclusion, considering what has been discussed above, such conscious and collective steps can reduce 문제상황 and at the same time resolve the problems faced in big cities.

Author

Lv.4 4 katrina89  실버
378 (36.9%)

송사은입니다

Comments