Western Sydney Uni PTE today

Western Sydney Uni PTE today

4 annele 5 6,464 2018.07.27 22:14

just finished the test. I'm wondering why I got 4 retell lectures last time and this time too. today i got 3 summarize spoken texts. It must be bad luck? not that Pearson has changed the test pattern?

Retell lecture: 1. human super power

The speaker was discussing the concept of human super power. He mentioned a superman has a special super strength and speed. For example, he can lift up a house, move a giant rock. The speaker mentioned the reason why people create a superman concept is to motive them in difficult situation. When people face crisis and fear, they wish that they might have more power than others to solve the problem. This power is only temporary and not available in the future.

2. Traffic light food system for healthy eating: red, amber and green. the speaker suggested that retailers should use color coding system to help consumer make a right choice.

another 2 new retell lecture I can't remember. There was a video. A women showing a book and mentioned action research. 

SST

Amory Lovin

The quality of good history and journals

1 new I forgot (something about lifestyle)

SWT

Columbus ...in question bank but I can't remember.

Essay

Medical technology increased life expectancy. is it a curse or a bless?

WFD

The first assignment is due on the 14th September.

While reconciliation is desirable, basic underlying issues must first be addressed.

Fill in the blank

Color frog

This is the first study to show that the Andes have been a major source of diversity for the Amazon basin, one of the largest reservoirs of biological diversity on Earth. The finding runs counter to the idea that Amazonian diversity is the result of evolution only within the tropical forest itself.

Societies

It is commonly said by anthropologists that primitive man is less individual and more completely moulded by his society than civilized man. This contains an element of truth. Simpler societies are more uniform, in the sense that they call for, and provide opportunities for, a far small diversity of individual skills and occupations than the more complex and advanced societies, and as a result those who live in those societies are less individual.

Greek colony, wine...

Burger King

Job of doctors

Twin (but different blanks)

No two siblings are the same, not even identical twins. Parents often puzzle about why their children are so different from one another. They'll say, 'I brought them l up all the same.' They forget that what determines our behaviour isn't what happens to us but how we interpret what happens to us, and no two people ever see anything in exactly the same way.

Author

Lv.4 4 annele  실버
458 (98.4%)

회계사

Comments

14 구루미1 2018.07.27 23:00
Wow you got a bunch of FIB reading question from Question bank. Hope to get your desire score.
15 달발 2018.07.28 07:55
lucky you! you got many same questions from q. b. Good luck!! thx for sharing.
3 uda2012 2018.07.28 10:44
appreciate if anyone help me to find question bank or latest questions.
7 Jayyoung 2018.07.28 18:54
Good luck and Thanks for sharing :)
12 마시멜로 2018.07.28 19:10
Thank you for sharing your test:)