FIB 경향 예상

FIB 경향 예상

11 beautifulday 5 5,864 2017.12.31 00:54
[PTE] next week, high-frequency topics predict FIB articles

Original 2017-12-30 PTE 大班长 PTE 黑 科技

Next week forecast

Job of a doctor (healthcare)

In the fast-changing world of modern healthcare, the job of a doctor is more and more like the job of chief executive. The people who run hospitals and physicians' practices do not just need to know medicine. They must also be able to balance budgets, motivate a large and diverse staff and make difficult marketing and legal decisions.

Just right principle

It is referred to the production of goods to meet customer demand exactly, in time, quality and quantity, whether the 'customer' is the final purchaser of the product. or another process further along the production line. It has now come to mean producing with minimum waste

Edison

Like Ben Franklin, Thomas Alva Edison was both a scientist and an inventor. Born in 1847, Edison would see tremendous change take place in his lifetime. He was also to be responsible for making many of those changes occur. When Edison was born, society still thought of electricity as a novelty, a fad. By the time he died, the entire cities were lit by electricity. Much of the credit for that progress goes to Edison. In his lifetime, Edison patented 1,093 inventions, earning him the nickname "The Wizard of Menlo Park "The most famous of his inventions was the incandescent light bulb .esides the light bulb, Edison developed the phonograph and the" kinetoscope ", a small box for viewing moving films. He also improved upon the original design of the stock ticker, the telegraph, and Alexander Graham Bell's telephone. He believed in hard work, sometimes working twenty hours a day. Edison was quoted as saying, "Genius is one percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration." In tribute to th is important American, electric lights in the United States were dimmed for one minute on October 21, 1931, a few days after his death.

English class

There were twenty-six freshmen majoring in English at Beijing Language Institute in the class of 1983, I was assigned to Group Two with another eleven boys and girls who did come from big cities in China. I was told that language study required smallness so that that we would get more attention from the skillful teachers. The better the school, the smaller the class.

I realized that my classmates were already all talking in English, simple sentences tossed out to each other in their red-faced introductions and carefree chatting. Their intonations were curving and dramatic and their pronunciation refined and accurate. But as I stretched to catch the drips and drops of their humming dialogue, I could not understand it all, only that it was English. Those words now flying before me sounded a little familiar. I had read them and tried to speak them, but I had never heard them spoken back to me in such a speedy, fluent manner. My big plan of beating the city folks was thawing before my eyes.

Job-hunting

When it comes to job-hunting, first impressions are critical. Therefore, you are marketing a product - yourself - to a potential employer. the proper dress for the type of job you are seeking. Will dress properly get you the job? Of course not, but it will give you a competitive edge and a positive first impression.

How should you dress? Dressing conservatively is always the safest route, but you should also try and do a little investigating of your prospective employer so that what you wear to the interview make you look as though you fit in with the organization. (which is rare but can happen) or under dress (the more likely scenario), the potential employer may feel that you do not care care enough about the job.

▽ Stamp to see more machine forecast

PTE black technology through the platform PTE weekly forecast  small program

Views 80

LikeReport

Write a comment

【PTE】下周高频题目预测FIB篇
Original 2017-12-30 PTE大班长 PTE黑科技
下周预测
Job of a doctor (healthcare)
In the fast-changing world of modern healthcare, the job of a doctor is more and more like the job of chief executive. The people who run hospitals and physicians' practices don’t just need to know medicine. They must also be able to balance budgets, motivate a large and diverse staff and make difficult marketing and legal decisions.
正刚好原则
‘Just-in-time’, is a management philosophy and not a technique. It originally referred to the production of goods to meet customer demand exactly, in time, quality and quantity, whether the ‘customer’ is the final purchaser of the product or another process further along the production line. It has now come to mean producing with minimum waste
Edison
Like Ben Franklin, Thomas Alva Edison was both a scientist and an inventor. Born in 1847, Edison would see tremendous change take place in his lifetime. He was also to be responsible for making many of those changes occur. When Edison was born, society still thought of electricity as a novelty, a fad. By the time he died, entire cities were lit by electricity. Much of the credit for that progress goes to Edison. In his lifetime, Edison patented 1,093 inventions, earning him the nickname "The Wizard of Menlo Park" The most famous of his inventions was the incandescent light bulb.Besides the light bulb, Edison developed the phonograph and the "kinetoscope", a small box for viewing moving films. He also improved upon the original design of the stock ticker, the telegraph, and Alexander Graham Bell's telephone. He believed in hard work, sometimes working twenty hours a day. Edison was quoted as saying, "Genius is one percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration." In tribute to this important American, electric lights in the United States were dimmed for one minute on October 21, 1931, a few days after his death.
 English class
There were twenty-six freshmen majoring in English at Beijing Language Institute in the class of 1983, I was assigned to Group Two with another eleven boys and girls who had come from big cities in China. I was told that language study required smallness so that we would get more attention from the skillful teachers. The better the school, the smaller the class.

I realized that my classmates were already all talking in English, simple sentences tossed out to each other in their red-faced introductions and carefree chatting. Their intonations were curving and dramatic and their pronunciation refined and accurate. But as I stretched to catch the drips and drops of their humming dialogue, I couldn't understand it all, only that it was English. Those words now flying before me sounded a little familiar. I had read them and tried to speak them, but I had never heard them spoken back to me in such a speedy, fluent manner. My big plan of beating the city folks was thawing before my eyes.
Job-hunting
When it comes to job-hunting, first impressions are critical. Remember, you are marketing a product - yourself - to a potential employer. The first thing the employer sees when greeting you is your attire; thus, you must make every effort to have the proper dress for the type of job you are seeking. Will dressing properly get you the job? Of course not, but it will give you a competitive edge and a positive first impression.

How should you dress? Dressing conservatively is always the safest route, but you should also try and do a little investigating of your prospective employer so that what you wear to the interview makes you look as though you fit in with the organization. If you overdress (which is rare but can happen) or under dress (the more likely scenario), the potential employer may feel that you don't care enough about the job.

▽ 戳此查看更多机经预测

PTE黑科技机经平台
PTE机经每周预测
小程序

Views 80Like Report
Write a comment

Author

Lv.11 11 beautifulday  실버
1,521 (35.5%)

등록된 서명이 없습니다.

Comments

11 beautifulday 2017.12.31 01:03
제가 공유 하는 자료들은 최근 시험 출제 경향에 도움 되고자하는것이고, 혹여 놓친부분을 다시 볼수 있는것입니다.  제생각엔  거의 모든 자료는 DJ 님 께서  올린  자료들을 꼼 꼼 하게 보시면 다 찾을수있다고 생각합니다.  간혹  빠진 자료들을  되도록이면 공유하고자합니다만,~~~~~~~~
12 리디아 2017.12.31 12:06
Thank you heaps, good luck everyone!!!
16 Ston 2017.12.31 16:40
감사합니다~
1 슬묘 2018.01.08 18:11
감사합니다
12 리디아 2018.01.11 12:48
잡헌팅 나왔는데 두개는 확실한데 두개는 맞췃는지
ㅠㅠ 암튼 감사해요 오늘 시험이었어요