WE 템플릿

WE 템플릿

4 니디 10 10,245 2018.05.14 11:51

여기서 얻은 템플릿으로 제가 조금은 수정해 본 것이구요 

바로 아래 자료는 Alice님 자료를 거의 그대로 썼습니다. 제가 쓰다보니 solution파트에는 조금 어색한 부분이 많은 것 같아서 solution파트만 따로

빼서 정리해봤어요. 아래 빨간 부분은 상황에 맞추어서 변형시키면 될꺼같고 빈칸 채우기만 하면 될꺼 같네요. 

쓰실분들은 잘 쓰시고 혹시 오타나 문법적 오류가 있다면 지적해주시면 감사하겠습니다. ^^ 항상 많이 배우고 좋은 정보 많이 얻습니다. 감사합니다. 

With the rise of urbanisation and technology development across the world, ________ has become the subject of heated debate. While it is possible to claim that _______ provides various benefits such as __________, others maintain that the substantial side effects of ________ spark off the controversy over the potential impact of this trend on disadvantages over the past years. In this essay, I shall explain my point of view by analysing both sides of argument with my experience before deducing a proper conclusion.

First of all, it is generally acknowledged that ________ provides number of merits. For example, ______ has comprehensively contributed to the advancement of the subject such as culture and a human lifestyle in many ways. It can also be argued that __________ is beneficial for young generation as well as adults who _______________.

On the other hand, those who argue that ___________ have a different perspective and demonstrate convincingly that it can actually have a negative impact on __________. Moreover, there are multifarious of concerns such as ___________ and those can be significant factor to be considered.

To sum up, considering what have been discussed above, it is my opinion that far-reaching positive effects which have brought to the society far outweigh than harmful. Therefore, I strongly recommend that to keep this trend for the future although there will undoubtedly be some negative consequences of this trend, societies can take conscious steps to mitigate these potential problems.

<solution>

With the rise of urbanization and populations growing across the world, _____ has become the subject of heated debate. This is mainly because of the lack of ~ and ~. There are a number of solutions which should be implemented to deal with ~.

Firstly, the reason for ~, once they ~, is due to the lack of ~. In other words, ~. Secondly, ~. As a result, ~, regardless of the consequences.

There are two effective solutions to the problem of ~. One way to tackle this is to ensure that ~. By doing this, it will help them ~. Another method of dealing with ~ . This solution would hopefully prevent them from ~ because ~.

In conclusion, ~ing and ~ when ~ are effective in dealing with the issue. If governments implemented these solutions, ~ figures would soon drop.

Author

Lv.4 4 니디  실버
365 (26.9%)

Comments

3 김짱구 2018.05.20 20:48
감사합니다.
5 staffm 2018.05.22 21:52
감사합니다.
3 sksmsalskek 2018.06.13 13:03
감사합니다!!
1 radier 2018.06.29 06:49
감사합니다.
6 kss123 2018.06.29 10:44
감사합니다 잘쓸게요
1 Me772jyp 2018.08.09 12:02
감사합니다
2 GraceChoi희연 2018.09.18 08:20
감사합니다~~!! 이정도면 고득점은 받을수 있겠죠?ㅠㅠ
4 katrina89 2018.09.27 11:30
그런데  In this essay,다음에 I 는 대문자인데, First of all, 다음에 it은 왜 소문자인가요??
5 SSG814 2018.09.27 12:09
문장의 첫시작이 아니기 때문에 소문자인데요 I의 경우엔 어디에 있거나 대문자로 씁니다.
1 피티이123 2019.10.04 13:44
감사합니다