NEW FIB (Reading and Writing) on 17/03

NEW FIB (Reading and Writing) on 17/03

6 Kingy 11 5,436 2018.03.23 18:32
SMOOTHED PARTICLE HYDRODYNAMICS (SPH) (100% original)

The foundation of SPH is interpolation theory. The conservation laws of continuum fluid dynamics, in the form of partial differential equations, are trans-formed into their particle forms by integral equations through the use of an interpolation function usually known as kernel. Computationally, information is known only at discrete points, so that the integrals are evaluated as sums over neighboring points.This PhD is focusing on a code version of SPH called SPHysics. The report describes the development of the method and its application to water waves. SPHysics is developed jointly by researchers at the Johns Hopkins Univer-sity (U.S.), the University of Vigo (Spain), the University of Manchester (U.K.)and the University of Rome La Sapienza (Italy). Furthermore, it is an open code, so other researchers can contribute to the SPHysics project, by sending improvements.

Author

Lv.6 6 Kingy  실버
701 (67.3%)

King

Comments

22 charminganna 2018.03.23 19:05
thanks kingy. Do you remember the blanks?
6 Kingy 2018.03.23 19:11
Srry Anna I cant recall unfortunatley
6 Kingy 2018.03.23 19:12
I think evaluated, applications and others I can recall
22 charminganna 2018.03.23 20:09
Thanks!!
4 지용1052 2018.03.23 19:18
Thank you very much !!
20 Jaylee 2018.03.23 21:35
입체 완화 유체 동력학의 토대는 삽입설이다. 변미분 방적식 형태인 연속 유체 역학의 보존법칙은 일반적으로 핵심으로 알려진 형상 함수의 이용을 통한 적분방정식에 의해서 그것의 입자형태로 변형된다.
계산적으로, 정보는 오직 다른 점(특징)들로 알려지고, 그러므로 적분은 인접한(비슷한) 점(특징)들을 더한 합으로 평가된다.
이 박사과정은 SPHysics라 불리는 입체 완화 유체 동력학 의 코드 버전에 초점을 둔다.
보고서는 방식의 개발과 물결파에 적용에 대해 설명한다.
SPHysics 는 존스 홉킨스 대학, 비고(스페인)대학, 맨체스터(영국)대학, 로마 라 사피엔자(이탈리아) 의 연구원들에 의해 공동으로 개발된다.
뿐만 아니라, 이것은 개방된 코드이다. 그래서 다른 연구원들도 개량품(향상품)을 보내는 방식으로, SPHysics 프로젝트에 참여 할 수 있다. 

무슨 말일까요? 거의 윗 부분에서 블랭크를 넣을 수 있을 만한 곳이 없는 거 같은데,,,,

공유 감사합니다.!! 한글 자판이 안되는 한국 분이라고 생각하고 있었는데, 혹시 외국분인가요??
6 Kingy 2018.03.23 22:44
Hi jaylee I cant speak korean as I mentioned in one of the posts before. As I gave my pte a week ago, I cant exactly recall the real blanks however the topic was SPH by JJ Manoghan. I have been looking for the same topic after exam and today finally found the matching content which I thought worth sharing. Fighting hard just like others to clear target of 79+.
20 Jaylee 2018.03.23 23:04
Oh my bad. Since you totally understand the posts and comments written by Korean, I thought you are korean. Lol You have a good translator though.

I just translated those sentences into Korean because  I think someone might need it. Too much jargon used in this paragraph so that no one can actually understand what it means except the last part.

Btw thanks for sharing a recent exam question.
Hope you get your desire scores soon.
6 Kingy 2018.03.23 23:26
My hopes are really shattering after recent update. I took exams 13 times but now I am starting to exhaust. Finally I had to quiet my job and concentrate solely on the exams. I am losing money and inclined to move to my home country. PTE seems  really challenging especially 79+ but  looking at the efforts of others in this community I am looking to give a fight.
22 charminganna 2018.03.23 23:38
I left my job position when I got failed the 14th attempt for the PTE. So.. here's not only you. But we can go through it soon. Where are you from Kingy?
6 Kingy 2018.03.23 23:43
Hi Anna I am from India, I was in australia for last 3 years and recently moved to home country. PTE is damn expensive I cant afford anymore.