SST 기출 - Kids in Museum

SST 기출 - Kids in Museum

"So, we were founded just over ten years ago, when I was in the Royal Academy, a Museum in the centre of London, with my three children, at the Aztec exhibition. I don’t know if any of you saw it. I had an older child and two younger children, twins, strapped in a pushchair, and one of my children, three years old, shouted – and I’ve never denied he shouted – he shouted, ‘Monster, monster!’ at this statue which looked just like a monster, had snakes for hair, a big beak for a nose. And, I thought, this is fantastic – I’ve got a three year old that’s appreciating pre-Hispanic art – how good can it get?

So, I bent down and I said, ‘Yes, it looks just like a monster’. And, at that moment, a room warden came over, a gallery assistant came over and said we were being too noisy, and threw us out.

Wrong family. I was, at that time, a journalist with The Guardian newspaper, and two days later wrote a big piece in The Guardian about being thrown out of the Royal Academy. What was really interesting was, by the end of that day, we had had, at the paper, over 500 emails from other families saying, ‘Museums aren’t working for us. Let’s try and make it work’.

So, that’s what we did. In The Guardian, we set up a campaign. We called it the Kids in Museums campaign, but it didn’t really exist. It was just a few pages. We ran loads of stories on it; I began touring the country talking about how to make your museum family friendly; I was a journalist.

I was called in to see the then director of the National Gallery in London, and I’ll never forget this moment, when he called me in and said, ‘We really like this Kids in Museums campaign, and we’ve been talking on our board about it, and we have some ideas of how we might work together, and I’d like you to take them back to your team."

기출 메모리:
Special museums are open for families with kids since sometimes it is hard to control kids' behaviour. There was a mom with three kids visiting British Museum but were asked to leave because one of them kids was scared by a statue and screamed out load. The mom was angry and complained. As a result, she received more than 500 mails from families who had the same experience and requested for the right of kids.

위에 소스가 실제 음원이 아닌가 하는 추측입니다. 링크를 열면 비디오를 볼수 있어요.
대부분 내용들이 일치하고 유사성이 높은것 같습니다.
실제 시험에서 이 문제를 봣던 분들 있으시면 확인 부탁 드립니다.

Author

Lv.22 22 charminganna  실버
4,330 (41.9%)

Anna Yoon

Comments

6 Kingy 2018.02.07 12:37
Thank you charminganna you are doing a fabulous job. Keep it up!
1 엉클브루스 2018.02.07 13:20
해당 부분만 추출해서 음원 만들어 봤습니다. m4a파일이긴 하지만 필요하신분들은 제 구글드라이브에서 가져가세요~ Anna님 감사합니다!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cUBgGKbYKl-P-HhwBkhGXimFpqZcAUTh
22 charminganna 2018.02.07 17:17
감사합니다 ㅋㅋ 아주 완벽하네요
6 아자아자퐈이팅 2018.02.07 15:34
자료 감사합니다
1 할수있다 2018.02.07 16:29
anna 님 엉클브루스 님 대단히 감사드립니다!