1-1. In education system, assessment through formal written examination still valid?
1-2, Significance of formal written assessments in today's world to evaluate children's performance.
1-3. Education system that assess the student's learning by written exam is correct? What is your view?
2-1. "The only thing that interfere with my learning is my education"- Einstein. What does he mean by that? And do you think he is correct?
2-2. "My education is a hindrance to the process of my learning"- Explain this quote by Einstein
3. Learning a new language at an early age is helpful for children. Is it more positive for their future aspect or have some adverse effects. Agree or disagree?
4. The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. Agree or Disagree?
5-1. Value added by travel in Education Is travel a necessary component of education or not ? Will scholar sitting at home have more knowledge than one who travels ?
5-2. Travel to study is over rated, we have brilliant scholars who studied locally. Is travel really required for higher studies?
6-1. Do you think the place where a person grew up helps him/her in accomplishing goals in life? Do you agree or disagree.
6-2. Many people think that regions affect successful person. What is your opinion about native region and accomplished person’s influence on the region he belongs to? Explain with Example.
7. Some people think placing advertisements in schools is a great resource for public schools that need additionally funding, but others think it exploits children by treating them as a captive audience for corporate sponsors
8. Roles of governments, companies and individuals to combat climate change
9. The environment we live in is in danger due to various problems. What are the underlying causes? Who is responsible to combat this? What measures?
10. The space travel is fantastic these day and they are very fascinate towards its but there are many environmental problems in our planet we should resolve the problems or travel space and spend a lot of money
11. Some people think law changes our behaviour. Discuss.
12. Parents should be held legally responsible for their children’s acts. What is your opinion? Support it with personal examples
13-1. Do you think consumers should avoid over packaged products or is it the responsibility of producers?
13-2. Do you think consumer should avoid over packed products or it is responsibility of producer to avoid extra packaging of products? Give your views or any relevant example with your own experience.
14-1. Large shopping malls are replacing small shops. Your opinion? Good or bad
14-2. Large shopping malls are replacing small shops. What is your opinion about this? Discuss with appropriate examples.
15. In under developed countries, tourism has disadvantages and can be said the opposite as well.
16. Should marketing for consumer goods companies like clothing and food focus on reputation or on short term strategies like discount and special offers? Why?
17. "Marketing strategy for big companies should be placed on offer and discounts, and in what ways this can impact on their reputation
18-1. ANY NEW TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT IN THE RECENT YEARS IS A BOON OR CURSE FOR THE SOCIETY IN GENERAL. Do you agree or disagree that Mass Media, Like TV, Radio and Newspaper have a huge impact on people, especially young generation?
18-2. Nowadays, the mass media including TV, radio and newspaper have become the essential part of our lives. What is your opinion?
18-3. The mass media including TV, Radio and newspaper influence our society and shape our opinions and characters. What is your opinion?
18-4. Nowadays TV has become an essential part of life. Medium to spread news & awareness and for some it acts like a companion. What is your opinion about this?
18-5. Something like, is mass communication have a positive or negative impact on individuals and society?
18-6. Television has many useful functions to play in everyone’s life, for some its relaxation, for some it is companion. Discuss your viewpoint and support your answer with examples and discussion point
19. Company’s top level authorities should get their employees in decision making process. Discuss
20. Nowadays, people spend too much time at work to the extent that they hardly have time for their personal life. Discuss.
21. It is usually foolish to get married before completing your studies and getting established in a good job? Do you agree or disagree".
22. Organisations involve employees in decision making process of their products and services. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of both.
23-1. Pros and Cons of expreme/adventure sports.
23-2. Extreme sports like skiing, water rafting etc etc are dangerous and should these be banned?
24. Imitating celebrities in sports and movies good or bad?
25-1. Talk about the pros/cons of this era as is full of daily invention. Any recent invention that you think proved beneficial or detrimental to society.
25-2. Talk about pros/cons of this era as it is full of daily inventions
25-3. Any recent invention that you think proved beneficial or detrimental to society
26-1. In the past 100 years, there have been many inventions such as antibiotics, airplanes and computers. What do you think is the most important of them? Why? Greatest invention in the last 100 years, medicine, science or technology?
26-2. In the past 100 years, there are many inventions such as antibiotics, airplanes and computer. What do you think is the most important invention for the past 100 years? Why?
26-3. What are the greatest inventions of the 20th century among medicine, aeroplane and computers, why?
27-1. Information revolution has changed the way of mass communications and had some negative and positive effects on individual lives as well as on society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
27-2. Communication has changed significantly in the last 10 years. Discuss pros and cons impacts.
28. Many people think that regions affect successful person. What is your opinion about native region and accomplished person’s influence on the region he belongs to.
29. "In a war of ideas, it is people who get killed." Does a common man suffer from a group’s ideology? Express your opinion, and support the same with reasons and examples.
30. Different people get success in different fields. Some people work long hours to get success, but others feel that spend free time for joy than Wealth. Which style closely related to you and explain your views?
31-1. In some countries around the world, voting is compulsory. Do you agree with the notion of compulsory voting?
31-2. If Voting is compulsory in democratic society, what conclusions can we draw about Nature of democracy?
32. In the 18th century due to industrialization a lot of people migrated to develop countries. This affected lifestyle and increased major problems in develop countries.
33. Do you believe that industrial revolution was the main factor for problems inn developed nation?
34. Can the Internet replace the classroom teachers?
35. Benefits and problems of studying and performing play in high school