1.Tree ring 2.Battery
3.Search vikipedia choice yes or no
4.Table four rows and two columns on the left column of a graduate students What is the right column is a percentage 5.Bar
chart the upper right corner of a forecast unit is million
1. There is a picture of an old man forgot the content
2. The picture is three groups The first group called cue is a dog above the word called sound The second group of keywords Forgot is also a dog and food The third group of keywords also Forgot to eat dog food
1. a picturesque picture of the sun there is a mountain water asked what the weather like this picture
2. Shoulder and forearm what is the difference between
3.aeroplane was invented before what people go to the island
1. voting should not be compulsory in Australia.
Describe a new invention and its impact.
1. Chimpanzee can not speak as human but have other kind of grammer.
2. Four sections But each section is short, the first section of the title before sorting is I struggle to write a book. The second paragraph is very short, mainly speaking that he engaged in writing on the one hand, the sentence is also very short. There is also a section is But you did not do what I did. (Also probably remember a little behind the back.)
to remember a relatively simple is the first question, probably means that the exam should be how to answer, not The past will see the next one, if not do not write a wrong answer, this would waste time, the last sentence is (and the examinars)
1. Globalization has many definitions.
2. A student from Stanford University in New York came across a philosophy issues. What else reduce power of the government. Say fast and short
Fill in blank
1. Associated originate climate
1. Resource materials are on hold at the library reference desk.
2. The garden behind the university library is open next semester.
3. They were struggling since last year to make their service pay.