Almost there sydney Navitas 15th

Almost there sydney Navitas 15th

6 Kingy 15 5,285 2018.02.15 10:54
Where should I start from okay, exam was really frustrating for me as I am looking for 79+.

Read Aloud
This was easy and all were new.
DI
line graph Precipitation temperature
Bar chart reasons of spending time in library
Pie chart greenhouse gas emission sources
Table field of study and bachelor degree numbers
 Rs
Extremely hard and complex, none has been repeated ever. Extremely hard for me
Rl
Food labelling
Frog abnormalities
SWT
Female songbird
Greenhouse gasses government regulation and taxation to reduce individual activity (new topic)

Essay- laws for human behavior good or bad
Reading
Fib
Arab mba
Copyright
Number of countries 192 and 260
Sst
Novelist
Universe changing

Author

Lv.6 6 Kingy  실버
701 (67.3%)

King

Comments

22 charminganna 2018.02.15 11:24
Thanks for the exam review. My last exam was 2 weeks ago and I felt the same way in RS which seems like getting harder and harder.
And can you please check this link below? I suspect it is similar to "Food Labelling" that you encountered in RL.
http://wenbo.tv/pte-listening-food-labels/
6 Kingy 2018.02.15 19:26
Hi Anna it is quiet similar however the one I got in the exam was something life traffic light food label which includes colors like Amber, red and green. The color label on food packages inform consumer whether food is nutritious or not and it helps consumer to plan their food diet accordingly.
22 charminganna 2018.02.15 19:45
Thanks for the reply Kingy. Hope you'll have good result this time:)
6 Kingy 2018.02.16 13:10
Anna, I again received disappointment with my result. Speaking is 90, however listening and writing is 73 and reading 72. I dont think I will be able to achieve 79+ in this life. My hopes are shattering like others. RS was really really terrible. I think I lost my points in RS. I would like other people on this website to practice hard on RS. RS is undoubtedly a game changer.
22 charminganna 2018.02.16 13:31
Ow,,sorry to hear that. But don't give up. You really really almost there!!  I'm practicing 50 RS every day now. Last time RS was a shock, every sentence was god damn long and fast !! That's never ever had happened in previous exams.
6 Kingy 2018.02.16 15:09
Thanks Anna actually I felt the same in RS. The sentences were all complex and audio was really unclear. These were all new questions. I am worried on how to tackle new content like this which is emerging more frequently. I can prepare all wfd however the only concern is tackling the newest one.
6 Kingy 2018.02.23 06:09
Hi Anna may I Know how you practise rs? Do you memorize repeated questions from the list of rs or you practise new rs from different sources?
22 charminganna 2018.02.23 12:08
I practice random one. Cause the question bank only has 100 sentences, but you can't see them in the real test if you're not lucky enough. And I found in the yesterday's test the rs was not that fast. It was back to the normal speed.
14 구루미1 2018.02.15 20:03
Getting harder.... :(
12 더헬 2018.02.16 13:58
Since you scored 90 on speaking I doubt it is the main cause of your listening score. I believe if you sced the wfds it s a problem with rl or sst. When I took the test 4 rs questions were ridiculously long and difficult but managed to get 87. I missed some multiple choice so thats where i think got my points deducted. Rather than focusing on rs, i think you should work on your rs and sst as much as you can
6 Kingy 2018.02.16 14:52
You are instilling a ray of hope in me and I am thankfull to you.  I think I was not confident in  Mcq in reading and listening. Reorder paragraphs was even not good. WFD was not bad at all. FIB was not bad either in listening and reading. If I am getting 90 in speaking than I should be getting good marks in tasks like RS which assesses both speaking and listening. How RL is assessed seems to be a mystery to me. I have experienced a great difficulty and tend to spend more time in Fib reading (read and write). In the exam I spend 10-15 min in solving 5 read and write FIB and 5 reading FIB. Remaining time out of 40 min was spent on Reorder, Mcq. There were overall 19 questions in reading and time allocated was 40. I don't know which part should I improve. My overall pte score plays within the range of 70-75.
12 더헬 2018.02.16 20:54
If you dont mind, if you upload your rl, ill try to give you some feedbacks. I have mine uploaded in the study section. I think most people struggle with rl because they want to make sentences of their own. I believe content part make up for most of the listening points and I think its huge. Same with sst.

Did you have any rs that you aced? 100percent
6 Kingy 2018.02.18 05:02
I cant recall any rs but all of them were very long sentences some of them were hard to listen to and were completely new. With RL I didn't follow any template provided on this site. I still recall, I was hesitating and fumbling while giving answer even though I prepared myself pretty well. I think it was stress which deviated me from performing well in rl. The way I responded to the topic of novelist was This lecture talked about a novelist who changed her writing skills to become a fictional writer. She never regretted for being a fictional writer however her views got changed and decided to write non fiction. Her source of inspiration was another successful novelist. Being highly motivated, she finally wrote the first chapter of her book called "The secret life of bees".
The sentence formation was spontaneous for me as soon as recording started.
8 gatsby 2018.02.19 23:33
Thanks!!1 could you pls elaborate the Frog abnormalities part? or where can I get the source?
6 Kingy 2018.02.23 10:37
I don't the source however the topic was related to water pollution which impacted frogs and spread of disease