23/2 review (65+) 내용 추가

23/2 review (65+) 내용 추가

12 리디아 6 5,359 2018.02.23 17:24
I just finished, I will updating more if I can remember...
I missed one WFD question ..better book next test..

RS
Our group will divide two groups, you come with me others stay here.

DI
-PROCESS OF RECYCLING
사진 추가 ,다른 flow chart
FID
 -- opus / enigma 등의 단어가 보기로 나옴 –can’t find this
그리고 추가로 리스닝FID 아래 사진 셰익스피어 나왔어요

SST
Mr. Green.
Amory Lovins is an American consultant and he has been active at the nexus of energy,
resources, economy, environment, development and security for over 40 years. Amory pays
attention to energy saving and dedicates to the sustainable energy utilization and built a
house with plenty of energy-saving concepts. People think Amory was crazy and a female
writer wrote a book about Amory called Mr. Green.
Einstein
This lecture talks about Einstein and the Theory of Relativity. For thousands of years, people believed that universe was absolutely fixed and unchanged. This has been transformed by Einstein in the 20th century. He suggested the universe was under continuously dynamic change. This theory was not proposed by Einstein, but by astronomer called Hubble.

Robot- difficult to make robot with human’s sensor..

SWT

It’ll never fly: the city of London
London has surpassed its rival New York and dominated global financial markets to become the world’s mighty money capital in terms of the size of funds operated even though there are numerous facts against making it the most expensive city such as exacerbated living expenses, expensive transports, and threat of terrorist attacks.

SLP officer
Despite armed police has been introduced to NSW schools with the anticipations of getting positive impacts such as improved relationships with the students, educations about illegal behaviour like the consumptions of alcohol or drugs and crime prevention, there are still certain concerns mentioned by parents that some of relationships are already under the strain.
—> School liaison police have been brought into NSW schools to reduce crime rates and improve students’ safety conducting workshops and some people believe it a good thing while others not.

WFD
  Students find true or false questions harder than short answer
Our professors are hosting a business conference.
The sociology department is highly regarded worldwide.

Author

Lv.12 12 Marie  실버
1,780 (61.9%)

안녕하세요

Comments

15 ichitaka 2018.02.23 19:48
공유 감사드립니다.
6 Kingy 2018.02.24 05:06
Thank you
22 charminganna 2018.02.24 10:55
후기 감사합니다. FIB 이문제가 아닌가 싶네요. 확인 부탁드려요 ^^
Nature is no longer an alien 【enigma】, but something immediately beautiful, an exuberant 【opus】 with space for us to
join in. Bird melodies have always been called songs for a 【reason】.
12 리디아 2018.02.24 14:56
아 맞아요! 감사합니다
11 바게트 2018.02.24 11:22
공유 감사드립니다.
12 리디아 2018.02.24 18:29
셰익스피어 사진이 용량때문에 안올려지네요 ptebible에서 볼수있어용