Navitas pte 17/03

Navitas pte 17/03

6 Kingy 1 4,609 2018.03.18 09:09
I was not feeling well I in the exam because of cold and as a result my performance was mediocre. I saw few new questions in the exam.
RA were all simple and went quiet swiftly. I had bad cough and my voice was not up to mark.
RS were complex and few were quiet new, I can't recall at this stage.
DI male and female population in acquiring educational degree, Jordan flag, precipitation and rainfall.

RL population in UK, Wales, Scotland etc in table (never faced this topic before)

Biomedical engineering (chest X ray image shown) 90%- Biomedical engineering is important such as x ray to understand various organs in the body. Doctors and surgeons most often use x ray report to cure diseases. Such biomedical engineered technology can help them understand various tissues and organs in the body.

Development of Megacity. Population increased significantly from 1900  which increases resource consumption and environmental waste in terms of tonnes. Urbanization is one of the main reasons in rapid growth of population. 70% resources are consumed by people(something like that).

Mars habitat.water existed on mars previously. Certain minerals are found on mars (can't remember exactly)

SWT
Computer programmers India and us
Napping

Essay
Antibiotics, airplane and medicine invention in past 100 years.

Sst
Loan debt
Human gene development

Reading
Fib reading and writing copyright (excacerbated, reaping, scandal, justify)

RO
Mother of storm

I was completely tired and exhausted as I didn't feel good in the exam.

Author

Lv.6 6 Kingy  실버
701 (67.3%)

King

Comments

5 RNKK100 2018.03.18 13:45
Thank you for the information and I hope you get well soon!