리딩에서 1분남기고 5문제가 남아서

마지막 5문제중 FIB 3문제 single choice 2문제 다찍었네여

저번시험에는 리스닝이 안나왔는데 

이번시험에는 리딩때문에 점수가 안나올듯합니다 ㅠ스피킹도 결론얘기할때 몇번 버벅거림이있어서

확실하지는 않네요 ㅠㅠ

아래는 오늘 시험본 문제입니다 

DI: table 한문제 100% well-being 프로세스 한문제 나왔습니다

WFD: 

We can't consider an increase in prices at this stage.

Avoiding confusing the cause and effect of these changes

The coffee house has special student discount through the week.

SST:

43 year old woman with student loan

Vitamin D

SWT: 

Beauty contests

Pascolena Florry (Namibia)

Essay:

Information revolution has changed the way of mass communications and had some negative and positive effects on individual lives as well as on society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

RL: 기출X

FIB:

There were twenty-six freshmen majoring in English at Beijing Language Institute in the class of 1983, I was assigned to Group Two with another eleven boys and girls who

had come from big cities in China. I was told that language study required smallness so that we would get more attention from the skillful teachers. The better the school, the smaller the class. I realized that my classmates were already all talking in English, simple sentences tossed out to each other in their red-faced introductions and carefree chatting. Their intonations were curving and dramatic and their pronunciation refined and accurate.

But as I stretched to catch the drips and drops of their humming dialogue, I couldn't understand it all, only that it was English. Those words now flying before me sounded a little familiar. I had read them and tried to speak them, but I had never heard them spoken back to me in such a speedy, fluent manner. My big plan of beating the city folks was thawing before my eyes

Author

Lv.7 7 빨치  실버
892 (88.7%)

등록된 서명이 없습니다.

Comments

6 아자아자퐈이팅 2017.06.07 17:44
감사합니다 ^^
1 canopus78 2017.06.07 17:50
감사합니다 고생하셨어요 ^^
8 sujiniya 2017.06.07 20:25
감사합니다. 혹시 FIB 자료 있으시면 공유해주실수 있으신지요 ??
1 ahn06 2017.06.08 22:48