PART 1 : Personal Introduction 샘플

PART 1 : Personal Introduction 샘플

99 Jason 1 11,901 2016.12.19 22:14

Hi, I m Sangeeta. I m from India. At present, i m studying nursing in Tafe, as my future goals are to serve my country; especially in remote areas, as a professional nurse. To get my professional degree, i need to enroll myself in university in Australia. That is why today i m here to achieve my English language requirements so that i can interact with international students n teachers n would explored myself in multi cultural environment.

My name is (your name). I am (enter age) years old and I live in (enter location). I have completed my (enter education) from (enter college name). I am currently working at (Company name) as a (job title). In my free time I like to (enter hobby or something unique about you). I am taking this exam as part of the (visa requirement/university requirement) to assess my English language.

My name is Dan Lee. I am 26 years old and I live in Sydney. I have completed my accounting degree from Sydney University. I am currently working at Aura Partners as an accountant. I am taking this exam as part of the visa requirement to assess my English language. I need each 65+ scores from PTE. Could you please share all of your materials with me? Cheers!!!

Hi Friends,

My name is Bhagvan Rabari and and I am from Ahmedabad Gujarat India. I am 37 years young fellow and working with well known account firm.

I am preparing for PTE and thank you so much for this forum. It will surely help me.

I have given exam on 5th Sept and get 60 over all but still want more. I want to get 79+.

Wish you all the best all of you.

Hello, my name is Brain Lee.

I have been working for 8 years as a civil engineer in a construction company.

And I have a plan to run a new construction business with my brother who lives in Australia. 

This is the reason why I am taking this PTE academic for my immigration to Australia.

Thank you.

Hello, my name is Pedro from Jordan.

I have been working for 10 years as a business analyst.

I am preparing for PTE Academic in order to reach the 70+ overall for immigration purposes.

Hope we can exchange knowledge and personal experience.

My name is won. I am 30 years old and I live in Canberra. I have completed my food science from Korea university. I am currently working at ottoman cuisine as a chef. In my free time I like to walk with my dog. I am taking this exam as part of the visa requirement to assess my English language.

[이 게시물은 관리자님에 의해 2016-12-19 22:21:50 시험 Tips에서 이동 됨]

Author

Lv.21 99 Jason  최고관리자
3,939 (13%)

안녕하세요. 운영자 Jason입니다. dojason.com 도 같이 운영하고 있습니다. :)

Comments

5 staffm 2018.05.01 21:17
이게 처음 할일 이군요. Personal introduction 준비하기요. ^^ 감사합니다.