라이팅 유형 템플릿 질문합니다.

라이팅 유형 템플릿 질문합니다.

1 휴식이 0 4,376 2017.04.29 14:50

안녕하세요, Aesop이 나의 성공기에 올려주신 라이팅 템플릿

(Introduction) With the development of _________, there is an ongoing debate between people about ______________. While it is possible to claim that______________ , my view is that the disadvantages outweigh the advantages. In this essay, I shall explain my point of view by analysing both sides of the argument. 

(2nd Paragraph)There are several reasons why _____________________. One of them is that ___________________________. It can also be argued that ___________________. It should also be taken into account that___________________________________. 

(3rd Paragraph)Those who argue for __________ have a different view and say that it can actually be a good thing. Firstly, it is claimed that ___________________________________. Then, there are concerns about ______________________________. 

(Conclusion) While there are strong arguments on both sides of the case, my personal opinion is that ______________________. I would strongly recommend that __________________________________.

이 템플릿이 agree or disagree , 또는 opinion/pro and cons    라이팅 유형 모드 커버할 수 있는 템플릿인가 궁급합니다. 다시말해서, agree or disagree 문제 유형은 둘중에 어느 생각을 가지고 있느냐 하는건데, 둘 다 견해를 쓸수 있는 템플릿으로 마이너스 점수 없이 점수를 받을수 있는 건지도 궁급합나디.

Author

Lv.1 1 휴식이  실버
40 (40%)

등록된 서명이 없습니다.

Comments